One-Year Limited Warranty
- Bonita Boats Inc. (Bonita) warrants to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser that each Bonita boat will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal recommended use.
- During this one year period, warranty repairs will be made without charge by Bonita at it’s plant in Melbourne, FL or, at Bonita’s option, by an Authorized Bonita Marine Dealer. Transportation charges to and from the place of repair will be the responsibility of the original purchaser. All repairs made under this warranty are subject to the approval of an Authorized Bonita Representative.
- This One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to carpet, upholstery, gelcoat finishes, osmosis, blisters, cracks, or crazing, or to equipment and accessories not manufactured by Bonita, including windshield, windshield breakage, engine or drive train, or parts which have been altered or subjected to misuse or negligence, or to the achievement of any particular level of performance.
- This One-Year Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to subsequent purchasers.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bonita warrants to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the boat from the date of delivery to the original purchaser that each Bonita boat will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal recommended use.
- Bonita will repair or replace, at its option, any Bonita hull found to have a structural defect, provided the original purchaser returns the boat to Bonita at its plant in Melbourne, FL, or, at Bonita’s option, by an Authorized Bonita Marine Dealer. Transportation charges to and from the place of repair will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to non-structural hull surface changes, such as fading, checking, crazing, blisters, and gelcoat cracks. Further, this warranty also does not apply to hull damage caused by items not installed on the boat by Bonita, accidents, neglect, unauthorized repairs, or by the boat’s trailer. This warranty also does not apply to boats used for or in racing or for governmental, commercial or business use.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to subsequent purchasers.
Limitation of Liability Disclaimer
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WHICH CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION STATED ABOVE. ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR LOSS, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Bonita reserves the right to alter models, change colors, specifications, materials, equipment, component parts and prices, or cease production of certain models at any time without notice. Such changes shall be made without incurring obligations to equip or modify units produced prior to the date of such changes.